Imperial Advance, a leading small business lending and financial services company in New York City, provides small businesses the access they need to fast and affordable working capital. The company provides an unparalleled level of customer service and a commitment to helping all businesses achieve their goals.
Imperial Advance is proudly recognized by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as an Accredited Business, achieving an A+ rating for its proven record of trustworthiness, ethics and commitment to outstanding client service.
When Imperial Advance came to CloudMyBiz, their growth had plateaued. They were essentially blocked from any further improvements or innovations due to a no longer effective legacy system.
- They had a slow onboarding process for new hires and procedures.
- It was difficult to submit loan applications to lenders for approval.
- Deals were often being sent to the wrong lenders, taking too much time, or not getting approved in time
- They had to go to the ACH portal every day to review all balance sheets, navigating in and out of many screens and apps to find the details of each deal
Limited Deal Tracking, Reporting and Disconnected Systems:
- Deals were being tracked on spreadsheets, and separate systems that didn’t talk to each other
- While on a call, reps had a limited view of customer contacts, history, and deals
- Their lack of reporting options made it almost impossible for management to track deals and get an accurate understanding of weekly cash flow
- It was difficult to track deals and provide exceptional customer service, leading to lost deals and unhappy customers
- The cost of acquisition of each closed deal was very high, as they were not able to target their marketing spend, leading to low conversions.
- Their lack of weekly cash flow metrics restricted their ability to take on new deals
FUNDINGO is a loan management solution, created by industry experts, and designed specifically for Alternative Lending companies. It streamlines the entire process of originating, underwriting, and servicing loans. Unlike a hodge-podge of outdated and unconnected systems, each handling only a single element of the lending process, the FUNDINGO solution helps Alternative Lending companies attract and close more deals, accelerate the underwriting process, generate more pricing options, reduce errors, and ensure greater consistency.
For Imperial Advance, FUNDINGO was the perfect solution because it would provide them with:
- An end-to-end platform to integrate all of their different systems
- Significantly improved tracking and reporting on lead conversions and marketing campaigns
- A better and faster way to submit deals to the right lenders
- A system that would give them actionable insights, allowing them to scale while reducing the cost of acquisition.
With these upgrades, Imperial would be able to jumpstart their business.
The FUNDINGO solution, developed and implemented by CloudMyBiz, became the new foundation for Imperial’s business.
The project included implementing Sales Cloud, FUNDINGO Origination and a number of 3rd party apps such as Conga and Docusign. As we often do at CloudMyBiz, the project also included a number of customizations tailored specifically to Imperial Advance’s unique process. Some of our most significant tweaks for this project were: a customized FUNDINGO loan submission wizard, added a number of lender API’s, financial/ACH integrations and the implementation of a whole host of automations, alerts and reporting options.
Imperial’s funding process, from start to finish, became faster, more user-friendly and smarter. As a small company, they saw immediate improvements to their entire business, from faster deal submissions to significantly improved metrics and data insights. The turn around was so significant, that within a few short months Imperial was able to expand, and open a new office in Miami, where they now emphatically endorse Salesforce, and the FUNDINGO solution. Their stagnation is definitely a thing of the past.