At Fundingo we’re interested in who you are, as well as what you’ve done.
Our recruiting is based on a cultural fit as well as expertise. We encourage feedback and suggestions and it’s our passion to put our employees on a path of growth and success.
FUNDINGO is a loan management solution, created by industry experts and designed specifically for Alternative Lending companies. It streamlines the entire process of originating, underwriting, and servicing Alternative Loans and Merchant Cash Advances.
We are seeking an Implementation Specialist to join our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get in the door with a very exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a vital role in our growing company. You are the primary point of contact for clients during the onboarding process from start to finish. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the delivery and implementation of our software products. The Implementation Specialist will be working directly with clients from post-sale until their product onboarding is complete.
- Communicate with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval
- Lead customers through the full lifecycle of the project from kickoff through training and going live.
- Configure/build lightning pages on the Salesforce platform
- Tailor and configure the system to meet customers’ business needs
- Collaborate and work with internal resources to meet timelines and exceed customers’ expectations
- Guide and assist customers through the data conversion/data migration process
- Conduct a new implementation welcome call, explaining our methodology, introducing our team members, and reviewing the scope and schedule with the new client
- Conduct working sessions to review requirements and configuration with new clients
- Collect feedback and document notes from client working sessions
- Prepare daily and/or weekly status reports, and communicate status to the client regularly
- Monitor all phases of the project and escalate issues when necessary
- Identify project risks and discuss mitigation strategies with the client
- Work independently to deliver configuration, testing, and documentation
- Lead and participate in technical system setup and configuration
- Analyze information, reports, etc. to determine trends and issues, and make recommendations
- Expand the reach and effectiveness of existing products, including making recommendations for new execution and support models, as well as technological improvements.
- Design, build, and demonstrate innovative solutions to address these challenges
- Ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer implementation, onboarding, consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical problem-solving
- 2+ years of lending experience
- Experience in client services in a B2B/SaaS environment
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Advanced in Google Workspace and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work in the office at our Century City, California location at least three times a week
CloudMyBiz is a rapidly growing technology company working at the heart of the CRM revolution. We were recently ranked as #789, in the INC. 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We pride ourselves on offering an open and creative environment, where you will have the opportunity to take the lead and own your work. If you are looking for work where you can have your own voice heard, this is the place for you.
We are seeking an experienced individual for the Product Owner Position. We have created a suite of custom Salesforce Frameworks and apps, specifically targeted at the Alternative Lending and MCA Industry. Those frameworks are then individually customized for clients and implemented. The Product Owner manages the development and functionality of these products and drives their growth as needed.
This position will work along with the team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. We have the knowledge and experience, and that’s what sets us apart for our customers. An ideal candidate is someone who likes to tackle challenges, problem solve and be proactive.
In addition to the responsibilities listed below, this person will promote adoption, track new releases, keep current on AppExchange solutions, provide training and more.
- Oversee and manage the CloudMyBiz suite of products and apps.
- Drive the overall product vision and roadmap in conjunction with the CMB strategy and roadmap.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, updates, add-ons and more.
- Act as expert product liaison for clients on different projects.
- Coordinate all planning and execution for updates, documentations, QA and any other processes relating to CMB products.
- Lead the branding, communications and change management activities around releases, upgrades and other projects impacting the knowledge platform.
- Build awareness and support training, including live/virtual sessions, videos, and other communications.
- Lead the development of additions and fixes to existing products.
- Lead development and visioning of new / future products.
- Coordinate multiple team members in support of product development and requirements gathering efforts.
- Lead and organize the prioritization of product capability enhancements, functional improvements, operations and user support.
- Expand reach and effectiveness of existing platform, including making recommendations for new execution and support models, as well as technological improvements.
- Set and adjust product release schedules as appropriate to ensure timely updates, high quality development and alignment with other product roadmaps.
- In conjunction with Project management, monitor overall team productivity, quality and effectiveness in executing product releases and project implementation.
- Leverage knowledge of the CMB technology space to identify potential solutions outside current technology stack that may solve business requirements.
- Interest in taking ownership on products and projects.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Needs to possess excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new things.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Salesforce.com administration.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with various CRM applications and relational database applications.
- Familiarity with analytics, database structures and technologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT teams.
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into tactical user stories that can be used by development.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as VersionOne, Rally, JIRA or equivalent.
- Experience in software development lifecycle, with a focus on product delivery.
- Good mix of both business and technical background to be able to effectively interact/assist with different teams.
- Eye for detail, ability to spot ambiguity, inconsistency and contradictions.
- Ability to deliver output under high pressure with challenging timelines.
- Technical ability demonstrated through experience or education (e.g. Coding school, BS in Computer Science or other engineering.
- Salesforce Certified (Admin) or experience working with a B2B e-Commerce Platform.