Fundingo is a rapidly growing technology company, helping revolutionize the future of technology
through the worlds #1 CRM platform, Salesforce. Fundingo is a certified Salesforce Partner, specializing in
solutions for the Alternative Lending industry. We develop and implement custom Salesforce CRM
solutions, integrate systems, enable user adoption and give companies the foundations to reduce costs,
increase efficiency and maximize ROI.
The Salesforce Administrator will work with a team dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing
on the full features and benefits of Salesforce for our customers. The ideal candidate will possess
excellent communication and technical skills and can interface directly with Customers and internal
stakeholders to understand their requirements in order to administer and enhance the system
- Manage and support our customers’ Salesforce instances using declarative tools in the setup
- Proactively identify and initiate ways for clients to grow and improve their systems.
- Assist Business Analysts with gathering, preparing, and documenting business requirements for
both new implementations and enhancements for existing customers.
- Provide solutions to customer problems and solve business problems with Salesforce tools.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, reports, dashboards, analytic snapshots and
- Coordinate with third party Apps (Conga, DocuSign, Etc.) and integration companies.
- Configure and maintain custom validation rules, workflow rules, and process builders.
- Configure and maintain security and permission settings, profiles, roles, permission sets, etc.
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data using various data import tools.
- Support client questions and troubleshooting issues with our FUNDINGO AppExchange apps.
- Assist in customer training, creating training plans, materials and documentation for customers.
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions,
communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve.
- Recommend and provide best practices to customers.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a must
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Salesforce administration.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with various CRM applications and relational database
- Familiarity with direct marketing strategy, analytics, database structures and technologies is a
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data, metrics and statistical methods.
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
- Excellent communication, follow through, and people skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in studying and learning new skills.
- Background in the Financial Services (lending) industry a plus.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will play a vital role in our growing company. You are the primary point of contact for clients during the onboarding process from start to finish. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the delivery and implementation of our software products. The Implementation Specialist will be working directly with clients from post-sale until their product onboarding is complete.
- Communicate with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval
- Lead customers through the full lifecycle of the project from kickoff through training and go live.
- Configure/build lightning pages on the Salesforce platform
- Tailor and configure the system to meet customers business needs
- Collaborate and work with internal resources to meet timelines and exceed customers expectations
- Guide and assist customers through the data conversion/data migration process
- Conduct a new implementation welcome call, explaining our methodology, introducing our team members, and reviewing the scope and schedule with the new client
- Conduct working sessions to review requirements and configuration with new clients
- Collect feedback and document notes from client working sessions
- Prepare daily and/or weekly status reports, and communicate status to the client regularly
- Monitor all phases of the project and escalate issues when necessary
- Identify project risks and discuss mitigation strategies with the client
- Work independently to deliver configuration, testing, and documentation
- Lead and participate in technical system setup and configuration
- Analyze information, reports, etc. to determine trends and issues, and make recommendations
- Expand the reach and effectiveness of existing products, including making recommendations for new execution and support models, as well as technological improvements.
- Design, build, and demonstrate innovative solutions to address these challenges
- Ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer implementation, onboarding, consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical problem-solving
- 2+ years of lending experience
- Experience in client services in a B2B/SaaS environment
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Advanced in Google Workspace and proficient in Microsoft excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work in office at our Century City, California location at least three times a week
Project Implementation Lead
FUNDINGO is seeking a Project Implementation Lead to join our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get in the door with a very exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company. FUNDINGO is a loan management solution, created by industry experts and designed specifically for alternative lending companies. It streamlines the entire process of originating, underwriting, and servicing loans.
As a Project Implementation Lead, you will play a vital role in our growing company. You are the primary point of contact for clients during the onboarding process from start to finish. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the delivery and implementation of our software products. The Project Implementation Lead will be working directly with clients from post-sale until their product onboarding is complete.
- Communicate with clients throughout the software implementation and customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Document client requirements and implementation approaches for the technical delivery team.
- Requirements Gathering & Solutioning:
- Conduct working sessions with clients to review and gather business and technical requirements, ask clarifying questions, and document the information.
- Analyze client information, documentation, flow charts, reports, etc. to determine requirements and make recommendations.
- Design and recommend innovative solutions to address the business challenges. Tailor the Fundingo software to meet customers’ business needs.
- Perform training and walkthroughs of the Fundingo loan management application.
- Guide and assist customers through the data conversion/data migration process.
- Project Management:
- Lead customers through the full lifecycle of the project from kickoff through training and go live.
- Collaborate and work with internal resources to meet timelines and exceed customers expectations.
- Prepare weekly status reports, and communicate status to the client regularly.
- Monitor all phases of the project and escalate issues when necessary.
- Identify project risks and discuss mitigation strategies with the client.
- Ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Strong Communication Skills:
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively ask critical questions to gather and clarify business requirements.
- Technical and Analytical Skills:
- Strong technical background or aptitude to analyze various forms of information, documentation, flowcharts, and reports to determine client requirements.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills. The ability to design and recommend innovative solutions tailored to meet clients’ business needs.
- Comfortable with data conversion and migration processes, indicating proficiency in data management and data analysis.
- Strong understanding of software development concepts, implementations, and change management.
- Salesforce Administration: Basic Salesforce configurations, including flows, lightning page layout, and reports.
- Lending industry: Basic knowledge of the lending industry, and familiar with the loan origination and loan servicing process.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in technical implementations, onboarding, consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical problem-solving.
- 2+ years of lending industry experience.
- Has worked in a fast-paced technical environment, needed to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Salesforce Technical Support Lead
FUNDINGO is seeking a Salesforce Technical Support Lead to join our team. This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get in the door with a very exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company. FUNDINGO is a loan management solution, created by industry experts and designed specifically for alternative lending companies. It streamlines the entire process of originating, underwriting, and servicing loans.
As a Salesforce Technical Support Lead, you will play a vital role in our growing company. You are the primary point of contact for clients needing support. The Salesforce Technical Support Lead will be working directly with clients post go-live to assist with their ongoing support needs.
- Support Ticket Management and Prioritization: Oversee and conduct initial review of support tickets. Assess severity and technical requirements of incoming tickets. Prioritize and respond to urgent issues causing business interruption.
- Technical Review: Perform initial technical analysis for issues, identifying whether they require developer intervention. Handling as many requests as possible through your own Salesforce and Fundingo knowledge.
- System Updates: Addressing client requests for new Salesforce reports, flows, and package updates, and configuring various system functionality typically managed by a system administrator. Scope new functionality for custom development when applicable.
- Client Communication: Respond promptly to clients, confirming receipt of issues and requesting additional information when necessary. Continued follow through until resolution.
- Technical Briefing & Collaboration: Provide detailed briefings to technical personnel to facilitate efficient troubleshooting. Schedule and participate in meetings with developers to collaboratively resolve issues.
- Client Advocacy in Product Roadmap: Participate in product prioritization meetings with managers to represent client needs and report on current issues. Link product and support tickets for package updates or fixes.
- Grow & Adapt: Learn from previous issues and technical peers to allow for a higher rate of self resolution vs. escalation of support issues.
- Salesforce experience is a must: 2+ years of hands on experience
- Organizational Skills: Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently.
- Follow-Through: Proven track record of effectively seeing tasks through to completion.
- Client Advocacy: Strong focus on understanding and advocating for client needs.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Lending Industry Experience: Previous experience in the lending industry, especially with Fintech solutions like nCino, is advantageous for understanding the technological and functional aspects of the role.